The Facts About Divi WordPress Theme v4.15.1
Divi WordPress Theme Free Download is among the most well-known and effective multi-purpose WordPress theme developed by the Elegant Themes. The theme is renowned for its versatility and numerous possibilities for customization. Divi is suitable to create any niche sites. It will work perfectly on all types of blogs or websites.
Divi theme makes it simple to create and design layouts for your web pages with its drag and drop visual editor. It replaces the traditional WordPress posts editor using a superior visual editor. Anyone who is new to WordPress or a novice in the field can create stunning pages with ease using the visual editor. It is also possible to import hundreds of pre-designed layouts with just a single step on your WordPress dashboard.
Divi theme supports customizable settings that are responsive, which allows you to create mobile-friendly websites. Divi allows us to have total freedom over the way our site appears on different screens and devices. You can modify every aspect of the theme according to your preferences. The typography settings in Divi theme can be customized to suit your needs. Divi theme can make your site more attractive.
Divi theme can also be customized with CSS code. In short the Divi theme that comes with Divi Builder can be the most effective combination to create professional websites in a matter of minutes. It is also possible to use other page builders if would like, however Divi Builder is recommended for this theme.
The Core features in Divi Theme – Download Free
- Responsive theme
- Cross-browser support
- Lightweight design and coding
- Highly personalized
- 800plus professionally designed layouts for pages
- Simple for importation and export of layouts
- Support for Visual Editor
- Gutenberg support
- 100+ website packs with full site pack
- Highly optimized for search engines.
- Very fast loading
- HTML5 and CSS3 can be used to create
- Custom CSS support
- Support for custom font families
- Pricing tables are a great way to support
- Advertising is ready
- SEO options
- Google fonts are supported
- Custom logo and icon for the site assistance
What’s New in Divi Theme v4.15.1 (Changelog)
- • Added a new control for building gradients within the option groups for background.Improvements in VB performance by refactoring the event listener of utils/mouse.js to make it more efficient.
– Removed the mousemove event listener from ETBuilderRoot component.
– Improved the logic to add/ remove event listener in ETBuilderPageSettingsBar component.
– Improvement in VB performance by preventing certain actions from taking place each time a click is needed.
Improved VB performance by changing the event listener code in utils/keyboard.js to make it more efficient.
Fixed helper functions that were not loading in some situations that cause errors when 3rd parties’ modules are automatically saved.
– Corrected a bug that caused the Background Size of the Post Slider Module to differ in certain cases on the Frontend.
Fixed a glitch in which the left padding of special columns could not be used in certain situations.
– Corrected an issue in which there was a problem with the “View More Details” link wasn’t correctly made available for products running the most current version.
- – Corrected the PHP issue in the Extra Theme that was caused by the Background Helper Class Settings.
New Image Position option that displays all options for image repeats available in the Background Settings.
– Fixed a glitch which caused Button Background Settings not to render correctly on the front end.
- The New Background Masks design setting. Background Masks can be used to frame your backgrounds, creating visually appealing shapes and effects.
We have added the New Background Patterns Design Setting. Background patterns overlay your background elements giving the appearance of a texture to your page.
New background image size option.
The Background Image has been updated with new Offset options that allow for the adjustment of background image’s position.
The “Place Gradient above Background Image” option is now compatible with background images that parallax.
Background copy and paste options are now working correctly between specialty and standard sections.
– Fixed duplication issue that occurs when more outputs are created within the Woo module.
Fixed builder that was slow after changing the draggable size.
– Correction of PHP warning when the conditional logic for Custom Field is in use while the custom field’s value is not empty.
Fixed module animation does not function when the Popup Maker plugin is active.
- Third-party extensions can access the post or page building tools by setting values through ET_Builder.API.
- The color picker input was fixed. It is displayed after it is activated. Rank Math plugin is activated.
- A bug was fixed whereby when importing a layout using global colors, the colors would have to be exported as global.
- Corrected the input for color selection that appears in the event that you activate the Rank Math plugin is activated.
- Improved JSON retrieving of data method to stop VB stopping saving.
- Corrected a problem in the VIdeo module, which resulted in the module to show when it was hidden.
- Fixed issue that caused builder to freeze when dragging margins and padding quickly.
- Modified Post Title Module Comment placeholder within the Visual Builder.
- Sustained warnings for React 16.12.0 when running in development environments.
- A few other UI enhancements and bugs corrections.
Download Free Divi WordPress Theme v4.15.1 Now!
Free Download Divi Layouts that are Pre-made (Premium Layout Templates):
The package includes an entire set of 208 layout packs (1532 total layouts). Follow the following guide to download and install them on your site:
- First , go to the download page below, and download the layout you wish to use.
- Then, Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Divi>>Divi Library>>Import & Export.
- Then, click on the import tab and choose your saved .JSON files from the layout. Then, Click on “Import Divi Builder Layouts”.
- In just an instant layout package will be added successfully in the library.
- To make use of the layout, just start your Divi Editor of any blog or page you wish to apply the layouts already designed.
- Then, click to then the “+” icon there and choose the “Your saved layouts” tab. You will see every layout you’ve downloaded previously.
- Select one of them that you would like to use on that particular page.
- Boom!!! All the blocks of that layout will be displayed in your the front end editor. You can then modify the layout in accordance with your needs.
- Similar to that the user can also import or then use any other layouts that are pre-made.