More Information EventON v4.0.6 WordPress Premium WordPress
Free Download EventON Premium WordPress The free version is the top-selling event calendar plugin on the market. This plugin allows you to display upcoming events on your site with a striking fashion. The modern design is sure likely to draw your attention and draw more guests to your events calendar. You can create every event that requires details like the name, location the time, the organizer’s name and more with EventON.
This plugin has six calendar types that you can choose from according to your preferences. It also comes with advanced slide-down calendar features. You can also alter colour of your calendar to any color you like.
With the assistance with Free Download EventON, the EventON plugin you are able to also display the location of the event by using Google Maps. The plugin supports Google Maps integration. This means that your guests can easily get to the venue using Google Maps directions. EventON offers built-in support for payment gateways which lets you sell tickets to your events without problems related to collecting payments.
It is necessary to install an add-on for Tickets to sell tickets on the internet. The add-on is free when you install EventON. Free Download EventON plugin. If you’re looking for an easy-to-use event calendar, EventON is a fantastic option.
The main features of Free Download EventON Main Features of EventON WordPress Event Calendar plugin
- Colorful design
- Minimal event tiles
- Colorful event bubbles
- Slide down the calendar
- Inbuilt shortcode generator
- Can add unlimited event images
- Expandable event details
- Google Maps integration for location and direction
- Multi-Day events are a great way to support
- Let users add events in their Google calendar
- There are up to five categories for events
- Create up to ten custom event information fields
- Events that can be filtered and sorted
- Font Awesome retina icons that support
- Custom-designed time format
- RTL support
- Organizer information section
- Events that are featured
- Let the user save the .ics file for all activities
- Schema SEO support events
- Add more pagination to the events calendar
- Auto-set past events to be complete
- Payment gateway support
- A plethora of extensions and add-ons Support
What’s new with EventON v4.0.6 (Changelog)
- Support of eventon’s element’s color selector with input field ADDED: Tabbed view support in shortcode generator with shortcode [add_eventon_tabs] Fixed: virtual moderator does not save identifying the user as moderator
FIXED: event type taxonomy archive page error
FIXED: multiple eventON Gutenberg blocks not working correctly on the same page
FIXED: Quick editing time PM value saved at am
FIXED: text error for healthcare guide
Fixed: Repeat event link is not sharing correctly on social shares
FIXED: search does not pass the correct $_POST values to sanitize.
Fixed: Schedule view that shows the time of the hide time.
Fixed: virtual event HTML content being stripped of tags
Fixed: hide the end time shows up on the edit all pages for events
FIXED: text on the eventcard not all caps
Fixed: Google fonts not loading in the backend
Fixed: ICS add to calendar every day events, saving them for a different date
Fixed: All day events are saved and set times.
Update: The URL for the virtual stream is no longer required
- Fixed: time of end was saved at the end of the hour.
FIXED: syntax error on class-meta_boxes-health.php 74
Update Don’t delete eventon settings modified to prevent deletion by default
NEW POT file
- ADDED: evo_helper->sanitize_array()
NEW: Download every event as ICS in order to add event URL in the description field
Addition: pluggable filters to increase the amount of healthcare information
NEW: Select2 dropdown option for the virtual event moderator field
Addition: The option to set virtual event’s end time (BETA)
NEW: Ability to hide next events from the live calendar
FIXED: Repeat the event every day long, with the same time for each show.
FIXED: tiles that have ux_val=3a cause the eventcard not to load
Fixed: text that is colorful on the eventtop color changes in appearance
Fixed: font family is missing certain types for the secondary font
Fixed: Repeat events settings are not showing up with translations
FIXED: Event custom metadata field with dynamic value of data link is not working
Corrected: gutenberg editor not updating in real-time
Fixed: widget area layout issues with block-based widgets
FIXED: js > evo_cal_get_basic_eventdata() passing event name as html
UPDATED: backender placeholder font color for input field
Updated: Virtual event the eventtop tag will be displayed according to the mode of attendance for the event
Update: Virtual Event settings for editing event changed to a separate lightbox
Updated: backend lightbox functions and styles
- NEW: Ability to change the default style of eventtop_style used for calendars through settings
ARRANGED: related events to be sorted and draggable
ADDED: support for dynamic values for custom meta data for event
NEW: 3:3 event row on event cards for designer
FIXED: archieve pages that show the events in white
Fixed: Eventon settings menu access to non-admin roles by using the manage_eventon
FIXED: tiles that have 4 rows of response
Fixed: featured image to be direct image, not showing additional images
FIXED: calendar for live now is not loading featured photos
FIXED: content on smaller screens eliminated
Fixed The JJS evo_append_lb() function now supports the value of CAL and to set lightbox color
Fixed: eventon settings zoom tooltips thanks to @OvereatersAnonymous
FIXED: recursive_sanitize_array_fields() sanitation thank you @jamiolee
Fixed Lightbox event countdown timer is not working
Fixed: lightbox eventtop color not synching with the other calendars
Fixed: cancel event text is not displayed on the non-list events
FIXED: Event card cell responsiveness
Quick edit to hide the event time for year-long events lasting a month or more
FIXED: Mobile screen, the event data box on the screen to be distributed equally
Updated: Lightbox close button to remain sticky while you scrolling
- Addition: eventtop_style=’4′ Clean eventtop with gaps
Addition: detail of the legacy tile under image , simple style using tile_style=’2′
Fixed: Learn More link not showing
Fixed: Responsive styles and styles conflicts
FIXED: single event box styles
Fixed: function not defined EVO_Error() detected by WordPress
FIXED: Live Now Calendar responsive issues
FIXED PHP8 compatibility
- ADDED: option to disable event URL encoding in social share items.
- Fixed: more problems with all-day events on ICS file.
- Fixed: styles for event bubbles for lists of events.
- Fixed: email is not being sent when using evo_helper to send email().
- Correction: the default image is not appearing in certain instances.
- NEW: Option to define an email type that is custom encoding method through the settings.
- Fixed: All-Day Events Correction to ICS file.
- Changes in email encoding that cause errors in emails.
- Added: text area basic field is now a custom meta field to store event information.
- Modifications to style: minor.
- Fixed: Year-long events not showing up correctly.
- Some other minor tweaks and bugs corrections.