Free Download EventON is the best-selling event calendar plugin available online. This plugin helps you to list the upcoming events on your website in an eye-catchy style. Its modern style is undoubtedly going to catch the attention of more visitors to your events list.
You can add any event with all essential information like name, place, timing, organizer name, and much more using EventON. This plugin comes with six types of different calendars to choose from as per your needs. It also has advanced slide-down calendar support. You can also change the color of your schedule to whatever color you want.
With the help of the EventON plugin, you can also display the location of the event using Google Maps. This plugin fully supports Google Maps integration. By this, your users can easily reach the venue by following Google Maps directions.
EventON also has in-built support for payment gateways, which allows you to sell the tickets for your events without any hassles related to payment collection. You need to install a Tickets add-on to sell your tickets online. This add-on comes free with the EventON plugin. Overall, If you need an easy-to-use professional event calendar plugin, then EventON is a fantastic choice.
EventON Event Calendar for WordPress is a beautifully crafted event calendar that presents events in a minimal clutter-free design. We take pride in designing EventON to stand up to latest design trends in the industry.
EventON comes packed with 200+ useful features such as highly customizable repeating events, multiple event images, unlimited event creation, various calendar layout designs, event locations and organizers, and advanced features like multi data types and language corresponding events and etc. All of this comes packed in the #1 best-selling Event Calendar at codecanyon!
Free Download EventON v3.1.5 Latest Version
Recommended Plugin : Free Download Gravity Forms
Free Download EventON v3.1.5 (Changelog)
- ADDED: basic text area field as custom meta field for event data.
- FIXED: minor style changes.
- FIXED: year-long events not showing correctly.
- FIXED: default event image not working.
- Bug Fix: repeating events from the future showing in the wrong months.
- FIXED: get_event_time() not using utcoff.
- FIXED: widget styles changes.
- ADDED: option to disable jitsi external API from loading.
- ADDED: website time on the event edit page.
- FIXED: duplicate language string editing issue.
- FIXED: day/days for happening now calendar and live time remaining.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download EventON v3.1.5 Latest Version With Addons – WordPress Event Calendar Plugin
Features of Free Download EventON v3.1.5 – WordPress Event Calendar Plugin
- Supports single and multiple day events
- Create single day events
- Create events without end day or time
- Create all-day events
- Duplicate events in wp-admin
- Exclude certain events from the calendar
- Span events until end time while hiding end time
- Set event location image
- Set location by latitude longitude
- Save locations and re-use them for events
- Set event organizer contact information
- Save event organizer for re-using in events
- Learn more about the event link support
- Various options for how a user can interact with an event
- Use universal time and date format through your website
- Schema SEO content support for calendar events
- Ability to auto archive past events
- Easily add custom CSS styles via eventON Settings
- Customize calendar month/year format
- Customize calendar date and time formats
- Ability to reset calendar appearance to default easily
- Ability to open eventCards on load
- Display upcoming events list by months
- Pre-set calendar event order ASC/DESC
- Show featured events above others in calendar
- Show calendar with only featured events
- Create calendars with featured images on list
- Dynamic “load more” pagination of events in the calendar
- Show calendar for certain fixed months
- Ability to set eventCard opening to act as accordion style
- RTL support – (right-to-left text)
- Show a limit number of events per month on the calendar
- Categorized events based on custom taxonomies
- Create calendars with only events from certain event categories
- Completely customize all the data on event rows in calendar
- Customize google maps interactive features such as mouse scroll, zoom etc.
- AJAX driven smooth month to month navigation
- Add calendar to your theme via shortcode or PHP template tag
- Integrated PayPal to accept payments for events
- Custom Language Text support and includes POT file for further customization
- Set events to show at random order
- Show events only for logged-in users
- Individual email to receive payments via paypal per event
- Make certain custom fields only visible to admin or logged-in users
- Prioritize month and year long events above others
- Add multiple images to an event
- EventON diagnose and environment via settings
- Auto set past events as complete
- Virtual event locations – 2.8.7
- Various Event status values – 2.8.7
- Event attendance mode online or physical – 2.8.7
- Edit event status field via quick edit and bulk edit functions – 2.8.9
- Ability to disable jquery mobile library from loading on page – 2.8.9
- Update event status via bulk edit for event posts – 2.8.9
- Gutenberg compatible shortcode generator – 2.8.10
- Integrated with zoom for creating meetings
- Happening now calendar view – 3.0
- Shortcode ux_val=3a open event cards as lightbox with content loaded via ajax – 3.0
- After virtual event end content to show at certain time – 3.0
- Option to apply tiemzone value to all the events – 3.0
- Local user time for events using moment.js – 3.0
- Option to hide GMT value on events – 3.0.2
- Interactive repeat event setup – 3.0.6
- Related events in order of event date – 3.0.8
3RD PARTY INTEGRATIONS
- Font Awesome
- Google maps API
- Google fonts API
- Visual Composer – Deprecating
- Elementor Widget
- Gutenberg Block with EventON Shortcode Generator
- Zoom API
- Paypal Basic
Live Demo/Preview of EventON v3.1.5 – Event Calendar Plugin
Frequently Asked Questions
I can not find the “Event ID”, where can I find this?
Why doesn’t my shortcode work?
[code][add_eventon number_of_months=’12’ show_upcoming=’1′ month_incre=’-1′][/code]
Also when you enter the shortcode make sure to switch back to “Text” mode in wordpress text editor to check that the shortcode is cleanly typed without any HTML tags inside.
eg. [code][add_eventon number_of_months=4][/code]
How to add multiple Calendars in one page?
Note: If you use the same cal_id on multiple calendars on the same page; this can cause the AJAX month animations to stop working.
[code][add_eventon cal_id=’1′] [add_eventon cal_id=’two’][/code]
How to use the Template Tags?
Does EventON support custom languages?
How can I get new updates to eventON and its addons?
How can I activate other sort options?
If you want to show these on calendars under Sort Options you can activate those by going to myEventon> Settings > Sorting and Filtering.
Why do I see big gaps in my calendar?
How can I have events be open when the calendar loads instead of having to click them open?
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 to 72 hours.