About UpdraftPlus Premium v184.108.40.206
UpdraftPlus Premium is a free download UpdraftPlus Premium comes with the top-rated and most well-known WordPress Backup plugin. It is utilized by more than 2Mplus WordPress website owners, which includes Microsoft as well as Cisco. UpdraftPlus also offers a free version that comes with limitations on options. The premium version of UpdraftPlus unlocks a variety of useful backup features and also site cloning.
By using this plugin, you create a backup of each and every item on your WordPress website, such as themes, plugins and uploads, database and so on. It’s as easy as a single click. If we are talking about a restore of data, it’s only one click away. This plugin can be accessed directly through your WordPress dashboard and you don’t have to be an expert in technology to utilize it.
The plugin also supports incremental backups. That means it will only backup the new items that were added to the backup after the last backup. The advantage for incremental backups is they’re small and do not consume a lot of resources.
This plugin can also allow you to save backup files on remote storage devices like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and many more. With UpdraftPlus Premium, users can schedule backups to an established date and time. Overall UpdraftPlus Premium is a versatile WordPress backup plugin, with the most modern features.
Essential free download features that make up UpdraftPlus Premium v220.127.116.11 (v18.104.22.168) WordPress Backup Plugin
- Plugins that are highly reliable
- Interface that is easy to use
- Complete WordPress backup in just one click
- Scheduled backups and support for
- Reliable data restoration
- The option of cloning and migrating sites
- Remote storage location support
- Backup support for Incremental
- Highly efficient
- Uses less memory
- Encrypts the database
- Support for WPCLI
- Backups of non-WordPress files are also possible.
- Multi-Site compatibility
- Automated backups
- Backups are routinely made
- UpdraftVault 1GB of free storage
- Multiple storage options for remote storage
- Latest technologies supported
- Lightweight plugins
- Backup reports
- Update backup status and display warnings and errors
- Verify the file checksum by checking it.
- Backups can be restored that were created by backup plugins other than this one.
What’s new with the new free download of UpdraftPlus Premium v22.214.171.124 (Changelog)
- FIX Unexpected “Backup History array structure following the rescanning of new backup sets which altered the nature of keys associated with databases from string format to array format
- FIX: Failure to exclude the job data from being erased during restore and backup causing the backup to be repeated in certain situations
- The AWS SDK is now upgraded from 2.8 to version 3.
- TWEAK: Enhance the way log backup and file attachments are handled by mail-related functions so that they won’t be omitted from certain third-party SMTP plugins
- TWEAK: Overcome the PHP 8 ‘Only the initial byte will be assigned the offset string warning when scanning local or remote storage to create new backup sets
- TWEAK The issue is that on Windows the moment that mysqldump.exe software is running to back up databases the program failed to block the entries for updraft_jobdata_* because of the function ‘escapeshellarg’ which converts % char into white space
- TWEAK: Upgrade to the Jstree’s official release with our patch included
- TWEAK: Update the updater library with paid version to latest version
- TWEAK: When you install the multisite add-on store the final log messages separately to make it easier for logs that are binary, and large backups
- Tweak the link to include Google logo on Google Drive authentication link. Google Drive authentication link
- TWEAK: Modify the formatting strings to prevent translation errors that can cause PHP errors
- TWEAK: New versionning scheme; the second part of the version number was previously not used very meaningfully/systematically; together with the third, it now indicates the year of release and number within that year
- TWEAK: Change the run-time performance by removing one test which was no longer relevant.
- TWEAK: Reset the next display message for resumption If there’s no message.
- Tweak: Cache the UpdraftVault limit to decrease the number of calls to the network during backups that are long
- FIX: A bug stopped a final restart from trying to break the zip in order to progress.
- Fix: Handle LOCK TABLES statements created by mysqldump version correctly in the case of restorations that are atomic
- Change the search and Replace ABSPATH in the event that it’s changed. non-trivial , and stored in the DB because of a bad plugin or theme
- Tweak: Create an entire the label to read “UpdraftPlus temporary clone account settings” clickable
- TWEAK: Modify the wording to make an advanced tool to improve clarity
- Tweak: Include UD in the user agent for AWS calls, when you are using AWS SDKs
- TWEAK: Make sure that WP_Error is accessed during a specific instances of plugin update failure.
- FIX: Do not make an unzip manifest file in the event that the zip file is possibley insufficient
- TWEAK: Enhance Dropbox downloading speed by reducing round-trips, and cutting out unnecessary chunking
- TWEAK: Update your certificate store to reflect current list of certificates.
- TWEAK: Increase the accuracy of the check-in record from earlier in the log
- Fix: Backblaze endless loops when listing buckets with a huge number of objects.
- TWEAK: Minor changes to the organization of provider classes of the S3 (abstract per-backend logic is more clearly).
- TWEAK: Add the -no-tablespaces switch to mysqldump’s invoke (required for MySQL 8.0plus).).
- Fix: Revert change to Amazon S3 authentication error handling in 1.16.55 that broke the support of providers that are compatible with S3.
- Tweak: Remove unnecessary methods from the class UpdraftPlus_S3.
- Fix: The wrong prefix is being applied to tables that are not WP during an atomic restoration.
- Fix: Issue that stopped the general (non-UpdraftPlus) SQL databases from being restored.
- Tweak: JSTree file selector: start by listing folders, and then sort entities alphabetically.
- TWEAK: Increase the efficiency of listing Backblaze files in multi-delete operations.
- Other minor adjustments and fix bugs.