Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium is the highest-rated and most popular WordPress backup plugin. It is being used by more than 2M+ WordPress site owners, including Microsoft and Cisco. UpdraftPlus also has a free version available with limited features. UpdraftPlus Premium unlocks many useful backup and site cloning features.
By using this plugin, you take the backup of every single item of your WordPress site like plugins, themes, uploads, database, etc. in a single click. If we talk of a restoration of data, then it is just a few clicks away. This plugin works directly from your WordPress dashboard, and you don’t need to be a techy person to use it.
UpdraftPlus Premium also supports incremental backups, which means it will backup only the newly changed things that are added after the last full backup. The benefit of incremental backups is that they are minimal and don’t use lots of resources. This plugin also allows you to store backup data in remote storage locations like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and many others.
With UpdraftPlus Premium, you can also schedule backups for a specific time. Overall, UpdraftPlus Premium is a flexible WordPress backup plugin with the most advanced features.
Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium v126.96.36.199
Recommended Plugin : GeneratePress Premium v2.0.0
UpdraftPlus Premium v188.8.131.52 (Changelog)
- FIX: If MySQL performance was very fast on large tables, and if fallback fetch mode was being used (which should not occur on any WordPress core table, but can be triggered on recent Oracle MySQL 8.0 versions), then when increasing rows fetched on large tables, some rows could be unintentionally skipped.
- TWEAK: Oracle MySQL 8.0 from somewhere after 8.0.17 has removed the display width from the response to SHOW CREATE TABLE, resulting in failure (prior to this tweak) to detect a primary key type that can be used with faster fetching
- TWEAK: Use ‘wp_mail_failed’ action hook to improve logging of email delivery failures caused by a PHPMailer exception
- TWEAK: Add additional log
- 1.16.57 – 08/May/2021
- FIX: Backblaze infinite loop when listing on buckets with huge numbers of objects
- TWEAK: Minor improvements to the organisation of the S3-provider classes (abstract per-backend logic more cleanly)
- TWEAK: Add –no-tablespaces switch to mysqldump invocation (required on MySQL 8.0+)
- FIX: Wrong prefix being used on non WP tables during an atomic restore
- FIX: Issue that prevented generic (non-UpdraftPlus) SQL databases being restored
- TWEAK: JSTree file selector: list folders first, and list entities in alphabetical order
- TWEAK: Increase efficiency when listing Backblaze files during multi-delete operation
- TWEAK: Integrate UpdraftVault storage with the scheduled destination backups feature
- TWEAK: Added bucket access style field to S3-Compatible (Generic) to allow user to choose preferred access style (Path or Virtual-host)
- TWEAK: Improve handling of Amazon S3 authentication error messages to avoid misunderstanding concerning “wrong bucket region” that occurs after trying further methods
- TWEAK: Make modal dialogs resizable
- TWEAK: During the Database scan if the amount of tables found exceeds the PHP max input vars limit then truncate the list, to prevent restore options being lost
- TWEAK: Update seasonal notices
- TWEAK: Track the amount of restore options being sent and warn the user if this exceeds the PHP max_input_vars limit
- FIX: Revert changing of Amazon S3 authentication error handling in 1.16.55, which broke support of S3-compatible providers.
- TWEAK: Remove some unnecessary methods from the UpdraftPlus_S3 class.
- FIX: The wrong prefix being used on non-WP tables during an atomic restore.
- FIX: Issue that prevented generic (non-UpdraftPlus) SQL databases from being restored.
- TWEAK: JSTree file selector: list folders first, and list entities in alphabetical order.
- TWEAK: Increase efficiency when listing Backblaze files during multi-delete operation.
- Added bucket access style field to S3-Compatible (Generic) to allow a user to choose preferred access style (Path or Virtual-host).
- Improve handling of Amazon S3 authentication error messages to avoid misunderstanding concerning “wrong bucket region” that occurs after trying further methods.
- And some other minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium v184.108.40.206 (Latest Version) – WordPress Backup Plugin
Features of UpdraftPlus Premium – WordPress Backup Plugin
- Highly trusted plugin
- Easy to use interface
- Complete WordPress backup in a single click
- Scheduled backups support
- Easy restoration of data
- Site cloning and migration option
- Remote storage location support
- Incremental backup support
- Highly efficient
- Uses less memory
- Allows to encrypt the database
- WP-CLI support
- Non-WordPress files backup also possible
- Multi-Site compatible
- Automated backups
- Routinely backups
- UpdraftVault 1GB free storage
- Multiple remote storage options
- Latest technologies supported
- Lightweight plugins
- Backup reports
- Display backup status with errors and warnings
- File checksum for verification
- Can restore backups made by other backups plugins
Sales Page of UpdraftPlus Premium v220.127.116.11 [Latest Version] – The Best WordPress Backup Plugin
UpdraftPlus simplifies backups and restoration. It is the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over three million currently-active installs. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore with a single click!
Backup into the cloud directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible), UpdraftVault, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, DreamObjects, Openstack Swift, and email. The paid version also backs up to Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage, Backblaze B2, SFTP, SCP, and WebDAV.https://player.vimeo.com/video/154870690
DON’T RISK YOUR BACKUPS ON ANYTHING LESS
Your WordPress backups are worth the entire investment you’ve made in your website. The day may come when you get hacked, when something goes wrong with an update, your server crashes or your hosting company goes bust – without good backups, you lose everything. Would you entrust all your hard work to a backup plugin with only a few thousand downloads, mixed reviews or no professional support?
Believe us: writing a reliable backup plugin that works consistently across the huge range of WordPress deployments is hard.
UpdraftPlus works. We’ll keep your backups safe.
WHY YOU SHOULD BACKUP YOUR WEBSITE.
WordPress like any CMS can be vulnerable to things such as server crashes, hacking, security flaws, bad plugin or theme updates and insecure web hosts. If anything happened to your website, it would cost you dearly in time, money and reputation.
Whilst other security measures are essential, backups are the ultimate insurance: they mean that, if the worst were to happen, your website (plus all related files and databases) stay safe, and can be restored in no time.
You could always create your own manual backups- but using backup plugin is infinitely quicker, simpler and safer. Life’s busy enough! With UpdraftPlus, you can simply “set and forget”, scheduling in automatic backups to save you time, work and hassle.
HOW UPDRAFTPLUS COMPARES WITH OTHER BACKUP PLUGINS:
UpdraftPlus is the most highly-rated and popular plugin out there – and for good reason. Not only is it comprehensive in terms of its features, but it’s also easy and intuitive to use. And because it has such a vast user base, it’s tried and tested in a whole range of different situations and scenarios.
Unlike many other plugins, UpdraftPlus:
- Restores, as well as backing up
- Backs up to more cloud options than any others
- Allows you to set up automatic backup schedules, for the ultimate in convenience
- Is faster, using up fewer server resources
- Has been tested on over 3 million sites
On our website, we’ve got a whole page dedicated to how our Premium version compares with the competition here
The free version of UpdraftPlus works just fine, but if you need more features and options you can purchase our Premium version. Here are some of the many features of UpdraftPlus Premium:
- Incremental backups
- Easily duplicates or migrates websites (with Migrator)
- Multisite/multi-network compatible
- Backs up non WP files and databases to multiple remote destinations
- More storage destinations (e.g. OneDrive, BackBlaze, Azure, SFTP) and multiple destinations
- Database encryption
- Advanced reporting
- Supports WP-CLI
- Free dedicated expert support
What is UpdraftPlus?
Is UpdraftPlus free ?
Is UpdraftPlus safe?
How do I set up UpdraftPlus?
Log in to your WordPress Site:
Go to the plugins menu, and choose “Add New”:
Search for “updraftplus”, and then click “Install now”:
Enter your preferred settings: Now you’re ready to set up your backups – what you want to configure, when, how, etc.
What is the best backup plugin for WordPress?
WP Time Capsule.
How do I download an updraft backup?
How do I migrate my WordPress site to UpdraftPlus?
Choose all options except ‘WordPress core’, as you have already installed WordPress on the destination site.
Once you have ticked all the options required, click the ‘Send’ button.
UpdraftPlus will now start the process of migrating your site to the destination site.
How do you use a updraft Migrator?
Install/Activate UpdraftPlus and the Migrator. …
Import your backup files into UpdraftPlus. …
Press “Restore” …
Select all the components to restore, and press “Restore” …
Watch the restoration succeed!
What causes an updraft?
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 to 72 hours.