Information about WP Rocket Premium Plugin v18.104.22.168 (Free Download)
WP Rocket Premium Plugin Free Download is one of the most well-known paid caching plugin for WordPress. Numerous other popular Free cache plug-ins are also available including W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache However, WP Rocket isn’t just an ordinary cache plugin. The premium plugin offers a myriad of options that are more than an ordinary Free cache plug-in.
The plugin comes with a wide range of settings that can be customized, such as media optimization, pre-loading lazy-loading, database optimization and many more. It is also compatible with the most popular plugins: Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri and many more.
WP Rocket is for newbie webmasters or bloggers who do not have any technical expertise in caching. Anyone can install this plugin in just 5 minuteswithout confusion. Ev.en when you do not make any settings modifications, it will apply all safe and recommended settings when you activate WP Rocket. WP Rocket plugin. If your theme is loaded with a lot of CSS and Java-scripts, or HTML files, there’s do not fret.
WP Rocket also compresses them and decreases the size of your page without destroying your site. All in all, WP Rocket is the most efficient caching plugin for WordPress which improves your site’s performance.
The features that are part of Free Download WP Rocket v22.214.171.124 – Caching plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- It is easy to configure and set up
- No technical skills are necessary to make use of
- Works with all types of websites
- Simple to comprehend settings
- Automatically activates recommended settings upon installation
- Images, frames and videos
- Optimizing files for file storage is a feature that Files supports.
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- It allows you to prioritize DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh is an option
- Preloading of pages
- The URL’s that you preload from the sitemaps
- GZip compressio2
- The optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache assistance
- Minimize the amount of data using optimization
- Browser caching supports
- Allows you to remove query strings
- It helps you receive 90+ Google page speed information and score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- A different cache is available for mobile sites.
- Increase general performance and efficiency on the website
What’s new with WP Rocket v126.96.36.199 (Changelog)
- Enhancement: Update our delay JS script (#4682)
- Enhancement: Add more exclusions to minify JS (#4706 #4740, #4743, #4706 #4770)
- Enhancement: Eliminate some redundant database queries that are performed through WP Rocket on the admin side (#1599)
- 3rd-party compatibility: Prevent JS errors when using Elementor using the combination of JS (#4701)
- 3rd party compatibility: Increase compatibility by using Elementor and specific pages CSS (#3327 #3426)
- Removal of OPCache purging from plugin (#4439)
- Enhancement Changes: Add more exclusions from JS minification (#4656 #4770, #4720)
- Enhancement: Add more exclusions from delaying JS execution (#4492)
- Enhancement Improvement: Add missing dimensions for SVG image files (#3727)
- Bugfix: Prevent JS error in the post editing screen when loading CSS asynchronously is turned on however our metabox isn’t visible (#3395)
- Bugfix: Avoid unexpected exclusions if an URL includes feeds (#2852)
- Bug fix: Clean the busting directory after cleaning your cache (#3617)
- Bugfix: Prevent loading of affiliate links in order to prevent excessive counts (#4586)
- Bugfix Improved logic to get rid of the vital CSS after all CSS were loaded (#3009)
- 3rd party compatibility: Stop the cache of the URL for the service worker while making use of PWA plugin (#3520). PWA plug-in (#3520)
- Compatibility with third party plugins: Increase compatibility with the Web Stories plugin (#4724)
- Compatibility with third party software: Increase the compatibility of 3rd party software for 3rd party compatibility WCML (#4070)
- 3rd party compatibility update your compatibility codes for Kinsta (#4717)
- Enhancement: Increase the SVG expiration to 4 months within Htaccess configuration (#4603)
- Enhancement Changes: Add additional exclusions to deferring JS (#4539 #4539, #4553 and #4593)
- Enhancement Changes: Add additional exclusions to minify JS (#4593 #4616 #454, #4593)
- Enhancement Improvement: Add additional exclusions to the delay JS execution (#4611 #4654)
- Enhancement Improvement: Update the tested WP version using the API (#3570)
- Enhancement Improvement: Change the banners for renewal that are displayed on the page of settings (#4627)
- Bugfix: Stop using defer JS exclusions in order to combine the JS when deferJS is turned off (#4089)
- Bugfix Fix: Add the dimension of the image that is missing when only one dimensions is specified (#3523)
- Regression fix: Prevent removal of IE comment comments that are conditional when the async CSS option is activated (#4639)
- Compatibility with third party applications: Deleting Google fonts optimization and then minify JS on pages for AMP (#4563)
- 3rd party compatibility: Remove WhatsApp users agent the cache (#4507)
- Enhancement: Remove other patterns that are not part of JS minification (#4227 #4364, #4227)
- Enhancement: block other patterns from delaying JS execution (#4358 #4506, #4604,)
- Enhancement: add a new filter rocket_exclude_post_taxonomy to exclude a post taxonomy from cache purge (#2820)
- Fix: Avoid adding linked stylesheets with comments to the
- Bug fix: stop PHP notifications in certain situations when clearing the cache to search for specific terms (#3464)
- Bugfix: Avoid an unexpected closure of the thank you banners when closing the banner for promo (#4064)
- Correction to a problem: properly exclude images created using skip-lazy and data-skip lazy to lazyload (#4576)
- Enhancement: Don’t include font-faces to Critical CSS, and eliminate preload fonts when Optimize CSS Delivery has been activated.
- Correction: Clean up the cache that is no longer valid on certain environments.
- Fixing a bug: Prevent PHP error in some situations during validation of licenses.
- Included new exclusions of inline JS of combine JS.
- Third party compatibility: Do not ignore Pinterest’s query string for ads when using the cache.
- Third party compatibility: Eliminate Nonce actions from discounts and dynamic pricing in WooCommerce.
- Enhancement: Update the exclusions in the combination and delay the JS.
- Enhancement: Never cache URLs placeholders in order to prevent confusion.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Curiosity – History of WP Rocket
WP Rocket is the first product created in the name of WP Media, a company formed in 2014 that offers software solutions to improve web pages’ performance. WP Media is headquartered in Lyon, France and has workers who work remotely from places around the world.
After the launch of WP Rocket, the company also introduced additional solutions to boost website performance. In 2016, WP Media launched Imagify, a global image optimisation service. In 2020, WP Media launched RocketCDN, a content delivery network service. In May 2021, WP Media has been acquired by the group.ONE.