SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress This plugin is a full-featured solution for SEO-friendly images. Optimize alt and title attributes for all images and improve your SEO traffic.
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress is a plugin that helps you to automatically optimize all alt and title attributes of images in your posts, pages, and also third-party plugins like Advanced Custom Fields.
alt and also title attributes are important for a website-ranking in search engines and are also required to get a W3C valid website.
One of the fastest Lazy Loader in the web
A lazy load function is very useful and it boosts your performance by delaying loading of images in long web pages, because images outside of viewport (visible part of web page) won’t be loaded until the user scrolls to them.
The lazy load in this plugin is powered by unveil.js, one of the fastest and thinnest lazy loader in the web. The implementation is highly seo compatible and contains also a no-js fallback.
SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress Free Download
Optimize your links
A new feature since version 1.3 allows you to also optimize your links in posts, pages or custom post types. The system can automatically add title attributes to your links, based on its contents.
Features of SEO Friendly Images
- Sync: You can sync existing alt to title and vice versa
- Override: You can override existing alt and title attributes with a custom scheme
- Scheme: Set up a scheme for your alt and title to flexible define and optimize your content
- For all images: The plugin works great with images in posts and post thumbnails as well
- ACF Support: This plugins supports also content from Advanced Custom Fields
- Lazy Load: Speed up your website with the fastest lazy load on the web
- Auto-Update: Perfect integration in WordPress update mechanism
- NEW: SEO Links: Automatically optimize also link title attributes in posts, pages or custom post types.
- SEO Proved: Default settings of the plugins are proved by a SEO consultant
SEO Friendly Images Demo
How do I optimize images for SEO in WordPress?
Use a relevant image that matches your text.
Pick a good file name for your image.
Make sure image dimensions match the image size as displayed.
Use srcset if possible.
Reduce file size for faster loading.
Add a caption, if appropriate, for easier scanning of the page.
Use image alt text.
How do I make my WordPress site SEO friendly?
Choose a Reliable Hosting Provider. …
Install an SEO–friendly WordPress Theme. …
Install a Free WordPress SEO Plugin. …
Set Your Preferred Domain. …
Check Your Site’s Visibility Settings. …
Enable SEO Friendly Permalinks. …
Verify Your Site with Google Search Console & Submit Your XML Sitemap.
Is WordPress good for SEO?
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 to 72 hours.